Sometimes you would love to head out for a vacation because nothing can make you happy than travelling and especially when it’s this hot in Delhi. We all want to run away and plan something with our friends and family whether it’s a road trip, international vacation, hill stations etc.
In today’s article, I am going to tell you some coolest travelling tips, which will make your life easier because I am sure you don’t want to hustle with luggage and want a refreshing trip. So, here are tips to keep in mind while travelling : –
- Roll, don’t fold pack – It’s faster and will maximize your space! Reserve the classic layer cake fold for more delicate or wrinkle-prone fabrics.
- Cover your shoes with shower caps/ shoe bags – You never want dirty shoes touching your clothes, adding that the smell can transfer as well. Keep dirty shoes from mucking things up by placing them in shoe bags or shower caps, which are available at most hotels.
- Pack your clothes inside out – Another way to avoid wrinkles as well as prevent stains is to pack your light colored clothes inside out. That way if there’s any debris, your whites and pastels are safe.
- Stay fresh – It’s important to keep your clothes smelling fresh, especially if you’re on a long trip. By taking a small bag of potpourri, fabric conditioner sheets or scented drawer liners, you’ll keep your clothes smelling sweet throughout the trip.
- Use sunglass’s case – To avoid messy tangles with your various wires, roll them up tightly and throw them in a sunglasses case, which is easy to open/close and won’t allow them to move around on the go. You can also do the same with your jewellery.
- Use zip lock/ transparent bags – Keep your toiletries and makeup in a see-through pouch. It will not only keep things confined in case of a leak, but you’ll be able to see everything in one place, without digging through/mussing up your suitcase.
- Always carry an extra cover – Even if you are traveling in summers, you should keep one handy because it’s usually very chilly in the train of the flight.
- Stay comfortable – Always wear loose fitting clothes for fabrics to stay comfy and cozy, stay away from clothes that leave marks on your skin and you can pick fabrics like cotton or linen or any lightweight fabrics. As, these fabrics allow your body to breath. Hence no body odor.
- Think about your feet – Only wear comfortable shoes preferably flats and if you want to amp up your look wear slip on ankle boot, as you can go through security checks with ease.
- Think for your skin – Last but not the least I have to say this for girls use less of makeup I specially do that because you would be exposed to lot of heat & pollutions and use loads and loads of sunscreen to protect your skin.
I hope these tips help you. Feel free to comment if you liked these and I would love to know if you want to add something to the list. Now go plan your next getaway.
My go to essentials: –
- Lip balm
- Hair ties
- Compact / Face powder
- Body mist/ perfume
Thanks for dropping by