I’m finally up with my first blog and it’s about “MY SAVIOUR”. This is a product, which can be found in every household and widely used in winters.
Now I know there are gazillion of products in the market. So let me disclose – it’s the ever dependable:
‘VASELINE PETROLEUM JELLY’
Who would have thought that the gooey sticky white jelly has more in its kitty than just prevent drying of skin!
I’m going to enlighten you with some really awesome Vaseline hacks which I’ve tried and tested myself & I assure will help you in a way or the another. Without any more delay my gorgeous readers, presenting you the hacks as below:
- To get smooth lips, exfoliate putting on some Vaseline on an old toothbrush, and gently brush your lips with it. Then rinse with soft cloth dipped in warm water.
- This one will drive you crazy girls, and one of my favorite. Run out of your favorite makeup remover? So, put Vaseline on your face, gently remove with cotton pads and then use your face wash. Your skin will thank you for this.
- Love the fragrance of that lotion but its now almost over? Extend its life by adding a bit of Vaseline into it. This will not change its fragrance, as Vaseline is unscented, thus preserving your favorite smell.
- Brush your eyebrows with a little Vaseline to help them groomed. Don’t use too much, as when you sweat, it’ll create a greasy, mess on your forehead.
- Hate that dried up nail polish on the mouth of your nail polish bottles? So apply some on a new nail polish bottles or an old one, after cleaning off the accumulated dried polish with remover apply Vaseline and see the magic.
- Brittle nails?? Regular massage of Vaseline or use Vaseline with glycerin will do wonders.
- Dab a little onto your wrist and pulse points. Then spray your favorite perfume. The fragrance will last much longer than u can imagine.
- Many swear by Vaseline as an aid to help grow eyelashes and eyebrows grow thicker and longer, when applied every night directly on them. This is a slow process though, so have to do it religiously.
These are some of my coolest and favorite hacks. Do try and let me know which one is your favorite in the comments below.
Please share, like and comment.
Your feedback would be appreciated.
Thank you so much for dropping by,